Log in if you or your organization has already created a user account.
Sign up to create a new user account and profile.
The Arts Commission is in the process of transitioning to a new online grants management system for future applications, forms and grants. Historical data will not be available in the new grants management system; materials and account information from the existing system will not carry-over. All new applications, reports and forms moving forward will only be available via the new online system.
Current OGP, CIAG and Arts Internship grantees using the LA County Culture Grants system will be able to begin a new account on the new system starting on August 31, 2017.
As we transition to this new system, we request that if you would like to download your past submitted applications, forms, reports or materials from the existing system that that you do so by September 29, 2017 at 5 pm. After this date, all pending documents in our current system will no longer be accessible.
The new system opening in August will not provide access to these documents. If you cannot make the September 29 deadline or need assistance, please contact grants staff at 213-202-5858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details about the transition and instructions regarding the download of historical data from the existing system, click here. Please note that 2017 Arts Internship Grantees should continue to submit invoice #2, due by tomorrow, Friday, August 25, via GO grants (https://lacounty.culturegrants.org).
- For questions about using this website, including how to sign up for an account and uploading attachments and artistic documentation please refer to the frequently asked questions. For all other program inquiries, please contact program staff (contact information below).
- To learn more about the Organizational Grant Program (OGP) and access program guidelines and eligibility information, please visit http://lacountyarts.org/grants.html.
- To learn more about the Civic Artists Pre-Qualified List guidelines and eligibility information, please visit www.lacountyarts.org/TheList.
Organizational Grant Program
Phone: 213-202-5858 Email: email@example.com
Arts Internship Program
Phone: 213-202-3981 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Impact Arts Grant Program
Phone: 213-202-5858 Email: email@example.com
Civic Art Program
Phone: 213-202-3987 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Musicians Roster, Free Concerts, LA County Holiday Celebration, Ford Partnership Programs
Phone: 323-856-5793 Email: email@example.com
RETURNING APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE:
- While you are uploading artistic documentation or other attachments an error message may appear that indicates file size limits have been exceeded.
- A total maximum of 1GB is available for all work samples and attachments. This includes previous application year’s work samples and attachments.
- To make space for your new files, delete previous year's application attachments by:
- Logging in and clicking "Portfolio"
- This will bring you to a list of folders including your current and previous applications.
- Click the folder from the previous OGP cycle.
- Files will appear on the right hand side of the screen.
- Hover over the thumbnail of each file and click the red X button to delete.