Welcome to the LA County Arts Commission’s online grants system!
Log in if you or your organization has already created a user account.
- For questions about using this Web site, including how to sign up for an acccount and uploading attachments and artistic documentation please refer to the frequently asked questions. For all other program inquiries, please contact program staff (contact information below).
- To learn more about the Organizational Grant Program (OGP) and access program guidelines and eligibility information, please visit http://lacountyarts.org/grants.html.
RETURNING APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE:
- While you are uploading artistic documentation or other attachments you might run into an error message that indicates you've exceeded your file size limits.
- You have a maximum of 1GB total for all work samples and attachments. This includes previous year’s applications work samples and attachments.
- To make space for your new files, you may delete previous year's application attachments by:
- Logging in and clicking "Portfolio"
- This will bring you to a list of folders including your current and previous applications.
- Click the folder from your previous OGP cycle
- Your files will appear on the right hand side of the screen.
- Hover over the thumbnail of each file and click the red X button to delete until you’ve deleted all of the attachments in that file.
- This should provide you with more space to upload attachments in your current application.